Collection of Rabbit Items

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf_Angel04

Reaction score
I'm one of those people that collects bunnyeverything like many others! If I took all my rabbit stuff away I wouldhave nothing in my room, computer area, garage, my carand ofcourse my barn!

Here is a picture of my shelf in my bedroom that contains SOME of my rabbit stuff!

rabbitshelf.jpg

rabbitshelf2.jpg

rabbitshelf3.jpg

rabbitshelf4.jpg

Well today I added one of the halmark bunny baskets to my collection.Well almost at least cause its on 'order'. Its adorable! It looks likea stuffed rabbit but its got a basket in the body! You canhave the option of having it on or off to save battery. When its on yousqueeze the hand the bunny shakes its tail and says "Somebunny lovesyou". Its the cutest thing out there LOL! Attached is a picture of thisadorable bunny basket!

Has anyone come across any adorable rabbit collecting items sinceEaster time has arose? I'm not a fan of rabbits associated with Easterbut I look over it a bit and think about all the stuff I have purchasefor my collection during easter time. ;)

I have only begun collecting rabbit figures andthings. I've always gotten stuffed rabbits for my daughterand things, but now I have some little figurines that I like.

I don't like the "easter look" much. I want them to be more natural/real looking actually.

There are so many things out there right now, I couldn't begin to tell you.

I love your collection. :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I have only begun collecting rabbit figures andthings. I've always gotten stuffed rabbits for my daughterand things, but now I have some little figurines that I like.

I don't like the "easter look" much. I want them to be more natural/real looking actually.

There are so many things out there right now, I couldn't begin to tell you.

I love your collection. :)
I'm for the 'stay away from easter look' but this basket wasjust too darn cute to pass up! Some of the 'easter looks' that I havein my collection were gifts. People know how to win my heart LOL!Anything rabbit related and I'm happy!

My grandma always collected anything related torabbits, her collection was pretty broad too, magnets, christmasornaments, note paper, figurines, dishtowels, you get the idea. A fewyears back she had to move in with her daughter and so I inherited muchof her bunny collection.

I collect a lot of different things though but certainly enjoy anything bunny related!

Fergi's mom

LOL! I'm one of those people that gets thingsthat are 'for look' only. I'm afraid of things getting 'dirty' thathave rabbits on them! LOL! I'd never use a towel with rabbits on them!LOL!

I got the cutest rabbit beanie baby for mybirthday! I have been on the lookout for rabbit items lately, and if Ihave extra cash I will pick it up. However my collection right now islimited to the million and one stuff animal and beanie babies I have,LOL.

~Nichole

My favorite bunny related item I own is aporcelain bunny rabbit! It was my Mom's when she was youngerand she gave it to mebefore I can even remember.:D

I found a picture of one exactly like it on ebay...

d1_1_b.JPG

dajeti2 wrote:
bluebird wrote:
I really likethe T shirt did you get it.bluebird
Not yet. I am soo excited I can't wait.

Tina
Maybe we should get matching T's Tina...then we would feel "bonded" ! ;)

SometimesI just crack me up!

Raspberry

I love the halmark bunny basket .. i want onesoooooooooooo bad .. but my boyfriend wont let me get it i'm onlyalowed one new bunny thing a year and i already got mine

Latest posts

Back