Collars

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2snowbunnies

Reaction score
Can I put kitten collars on my bunns?I want to get 2 different colors so I can tell them apart when they arehopping about.

It's not a good idea. They can easily get ithooked on something and rabbits tend to panic easily. They couldstrangle themselves by accident. So I don't advise it unless they arebeing supervised while wearing it.:)

Oh ok.

Then can I dye one orange like on the Brady bunch? Just Kidding:humour:

Rabbits can easily catch their bottom jaw on the collar when trying to chew it off.

Harnesses can be used for walking rabbits on a leash, but the rabbit should never be left unsupervised in the harness.

Pam

Hmmm...good topic, though I've never thought ofa collar, since I don't have my kitties on a collar. (I don'trecommend not having a kitty in a collar, though. Theonly reason they don't have a collar is because they're strictlyindoor, and have never had any hint of a desire of leaving thehouse...our friends go outside to smoke, and leave the door open, butour kitties never even approach it. They're too afraid of theoutdoors. They'll sniff the air a bit, but the fact remainsthat they also smell the outdoor, unspayed/unneutered strays, and itscares them into wanting to remain inside.)

I guess if my kitties had collars, I might think of it, though. Good question! :)

Our Billy Boy(cat) is our little manand our little hunter. He is out like a flash as soon as thedoor opens. I wonder if the bunns w/ go for thedoor when they grow up.

Latest posts

Back