Cold? Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamelNewt528962

Reaction score
Minnie has been recently making quiet squeak sounds that I can only guess are sneezes. She also sometimes shivers, but that may just be her breathing (She has damaged lungs because we got her from someone who smokes). Come to think of it, she likes to shove herself in warm places like under piles of blankets, in my dog's bed, under my bed, next to the vents, etc. My windows do have some holes in them and my room is kind of cold-is this something I should worry about?

The squeaking noises are a little worrying. The sleeping on blankets and beds, is not so much. I wouldn’t worry about the windows or doors either. How do you know that she has damaged lungs? Has she been checked by a vet?

Did the vet discuss any further action or anything like that? A damaged lung seems kind of serious to me - rabbit have quite sensitive respiratory systems. But I may be wrong. Someone else, maybe one of the moderators, should be able to help more :)

Back