Coco passed last night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Coco passed away at home last night. She'd been very bad off with an inoperable tumor, so we knew it was just a matter of time. We were going to take her in for a last vet trip Saturday, so we're glad she passed at home and is now beyond pain. It's certainly not easy and no amount of time is ever enough. Rest in peace sweet girl and we know "all dogs go to heaven".:rip:

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to the passing of Coco. She actually belonged to a dear friend of ours Jeremy Womack. She was his best friend and companion for over 11 years. To quote " My life will be changed forever with her passing". We made arrangements to receive her ashes and paw print in about 10 days.

Coco was a fanastic dog, but now she can rest. Jeremy has a guardian angel watching over him now.

Larry and Nancy & Jeremy Womack:pink iris::pink iris:

I'm so sorry that she has passed on. Giving an animal hospice-type care can be so draining, but you know that you're doing the right thing. I have found that once the pain of loss has passed, it's very affirming to know that you did what was best for the animal and gave them the best life possible, which is all any creature can hope for. Her life was much better for having been your friend.

Latest posts

Back