Clovers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmyangels

Reaction score
Hi! I was reading through the feeding your rabbit library and I had a few questions regarding clovers. Some of the sites say feeding clover is fine but then I read something about not feeding the flowers becausethey arehard to digest. I have a ton in my front yard right now. I am going to cut them and put them to the side before my front lawn is cut.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!!

~Mary Ann

I feed my rabbits regular clover I gues. It is just the stuff I find in the hard that looks like clover. The stuff you search thru endlessly to find a fourleaf clover. lol.

Just make sure your rabbits don't get to much, they love it but it can be deadly if they get to much. I rarely give clover to my buns, they are lucky if they get it once or twice a month. But you can give it to them everyday, just small amounts.

I let mine out in the pasture, and they sit there and go straight for the clover flowers, and ignore the actual clover..

I think they did not get the memo about not eating the flowers..

GoinBackToCali wrote:
I let mine out in the pasture, and they sit there and go straight for the clover flowers, and ignore the actual clover..

I think they did not get the memo about not eating the flowers..

LOL LOL LOL

how could they not get the memo!? i mean it was printed on bright pink paper and everything, duhhh. it said BAD BUNNY, NO MORE CWOVA FLOWA. Gosh...check your mailboxes when you get to work, rabbits!!!

Latest posts

Back