Clipped Quick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shananagrams

Reaction score
Hello all. It's been a while. So today I was cutting Penny's nails (the lop) and she jerked and I hit her quick. Her foot bled and i applied the blood stopper. I also cleaned it off with non-scented soap and warm water. She seems fine eating and drinking just kind of unhappy with me. :dunno

The question is...to Neosporin or not to Neosporin? I have the original not the plus. just wanted a second opinion.

(also her cage has been cleaned and will be spotless the next few days to keep from infection.)

A few weeks back Thumper broke one of his nails off below the quick and bled. I was cooking dinner at the time. When one of the girls noticed and let me know it had already stopped bleeding on it's own. Thumper did spend time cleaning the area. There might be something better to use that you could clean it with to prevent infection and yet would not be licked off but I'll let someone more experienced say.

QUESTION! sorry to bug you on your post but im new to the site and i have no idea how to start a thread or post my own question?! HELP! thanks! :happybunny:

QUESTION! sorry to bug you on your post but im new to the site and i have no idea how to start a thread or post my own question?! HELP! thanks! :happybunny:

You can start by going to our introductions subforum and making a "new thread" (there's a link above the list of other posts, but below the blue bar that says home, photos, etc. It should be on the left side of the screen).

Once you've introduced yourself, follow the same procedure in the appropriate subforum for your question (e.g. infirmary for sick buns, the rabbitry for questions about breeding, etc.)

Latest posts

Back