....Click For CuteNess.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ellissian wrote:
They can come too! And you can have Sian and Conor for the rest of the summer! ;) Sounds like a fair deal to me.
Connor and Chibi get upset if I am away from them to long, actually Dallas does too.

ellissian wrote:
Oh i give up! I'm not taking you on holiday too! lol ;)
Not fair!

ellissian wrote:
Don't be making me feel guilty now! ;) lol
:cry4::bigtears:

bump

Prayers5.jpg

Prayers5-1.jpg

This is me playing around with what I want for my b-day/anni gift.

ImgServer.jpg

ImgServer10.jpg

ImgServer11.jpg

ImgServer12.jpg

ImgServer13.jpg

ImgServer14.jpg

ImgServer15.jpg

ImgServer16.jpg

ImgServer2.jpg

ImgServer3.jpg

ImgServer4.jpg

ImgServer5.jpg

ImgServer6.jpg

ImgServer7.jpg

ImgServer8.jpg

ImgServer9.jpg

OMG I love being licked by a bunny it is soo adorable! Dippy only does it to me! Which makes me a very proud bunny mummeh!

BabyBunnies wrote:
OMG I love being licked by a bunny it is soo adorable! Dippy only does it to me! Which makes me a very proud bunny mummeh!
Everyone does it. Just some more than others.

I swear that if I told you that you could have him I would hear a knock at my door just after.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Not to seem stalkerish but this is now the background on my computer,lol, i couldnt resist sorry.

JadeIcing wrote:
I swear that if I told you that you could have him I would hear a knock at my door just after.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Not to seem stalkerish but this is now the background on my computer,lol, i couldnt resist sorry.
oh you would!!!!!!!!!!! :run: :sofa: he is just so cute who wouldnt want him and his tongue,lol

Oh my goodness...that first picture is just soadorable!.....i just absolutely love cute little bunny tongue's :)

JadeIcing wrote:
BabyBunnies wrote:
Yeah I meant that Dippy doesn't lick anyone else only me - I need to get Emily close to Fluffball becuase she wants to be kissed by a bunny!

cheryl wrote:
Oh my goodness...that first picture is just soadorable!.....i just absolutely love cute little bunny tongue's :)
Hehe I think I posted them in the bunnynapping thread but I got one of Teresa!

Hehe I meant all of mine groom me. Some more than others.

BabyBunnies wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
BabyBunnies wrote:
Yeah I meant that Dippy doesn't lick anyone else only me - I need to get Emily close to Fluffball becuase she wants to be kissed by a bunny!

ilovetoeatchocolate wrote:
Wyatt, Chibi and Apple melt my heart!!! Seriously! They are adorable! How can anyone not like rabbits!

Shannon

Thank you. Aren't they awesome.

Latest posts

Back