Cleo Not Doing Well

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunRabbitRun

Reaction score
Well, I guess the vet was right about Cleo, she must have a mass in her lower abdomen. Her tail has stopped bleeding, she finished the full course of antibiotics, and I have not seen her have a seizure. Unfortunately, during yesterday's free time, I discovered that she is no longer able to hop.:tears2:Her hind legs point just one way, she can drag herself. She is still eating and drinking and seems in good spirits, but I know from prior experience that it is just a matter of time. She is my heart bunny, even when you know the time is coming it doesn't make it any easier.

Oh no,that is not good news at all!

I'm so sorry about Cleo,that's just really devestating..poor little girl :(

She has a great mum though,that will love and support and give her all the comfort and attention that she needs

Will be keeping you and Cleo in my thoughts

:hug2:

cheryl

Oh your poor thing, and poor Cleo :disgust

I'm really sorry to hear about Cleo not being able to use her legs now, it's good that she can still crawl around though.

Are you going to have to make any changes for her so she can get around easier?

Big hugs to you :hug:

Michelle:brownbunny

Oh no. I'm so sorry. You adn Cleo will be in my thoughts. I wish I could say something and make it all go away.

Peg

Latest posts

Back