Clementine and Charlie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honore

Clem. & Charlie's Human
Reaction score
I'm a beautiful older lady and have been living with my humans for the past 4 1/2 years. My previous humans decided that they didn't like me anymore after Easter and wanted to "set me free" (=offer me up for wildlife food). Thank goodness I found a new forever home right away. I became close buddies with the four legged smelly tailwagger, but he passed away last month and I've been feeling lonely. Two days ago my humans brought what they call a new "friend" home for me from the shelter. They call him Charlie. I call him Nuisance. He was a stray roaming the streets of St Petersburg before somebody caught him and brought him to the shelter. Right now he lives in a closet with a gate and sometimes we meet in the bathroom. He was fixed, but he still acts like don Juan on a testosterone overdose.
Update: no more gates. We both get to roam the big bunny-proved house. We groomed each other yesterday for the first time, but Charlie is still a little too focused on my netherparts. Once he snaps out of that, we can be good friends, I just know it!

photo-on-2013-06-16-at-22-07.jpg

photo-on-2013-06-12-at-07-30.jpg

photo-on-2013-06-15-at-20-41-2.jpg

Back