Cleaning Tools... Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Bosley

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
It's been a while since I've been actively on here, hope everyone is doing well! I love seeing all the bunny faces.

Recently I have moved back home after a not so nice break up... luckily a friend took my adorable English Lop as well as my Lionhead. Due to house hold allergies there was no way I could bring all three of my babies... I was lucky enough to bring my old man, Murphy. But there was no way my Mom would ever ask me to re-home him!

He is now living in my room as free range during the day, and he lives in an open closet closed off with NIC Grids at night. Unfortunately my room is carpeted.... my house hold vacuum is not good enough to clean up all the left over hay and it's driving me insane!!!!! It is EVERYWHERE!!!!! What should I used to clean it up? I am currently using a small hand broom and an old slicker brush to remove it....which takes forever... the small shop vacuum I have is also not doing it. I need suggestions!!! :pleaseplease:

I'm not sure, I'm guessing he's a pretty messy bunn and the hay just ends up everywhere? The only other suggestion I have is a carpet sweeper but I'm not sure it would work for hay that's stuck in the carpet, more for surface stuff.

Latest posts

Back