CL Easter bunny dumping - Lorain, OH area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby Juliet wrote: Holy cow! She posted the ad looking for help didn't she? That's whatpeople weretrying to do. How is that not constructive?

:?

And you would let your anger take control and make an innocent animal suffer just because you can't stem your temper?:shock:

This woman states that she bought this pet rabbit for her daughter, but they are moving and can't take the rabbit with them. From the sounds of it, since she is keeping it in a "clear box" she had no intentions of keeping it and then she is trying to get a "rehoming fee" for a rabbit that she is just so ready to dump into the wild. Isn't the point of a rehoming fee to ensure that the animal is going to a good home and not for snake food(for example)? Well, if she is just as willing to dump it I would much rather see someone just take it for free.

I wish that I was closer because I would go and take the bunny from her. Has anyone considered notifying the proper authorities of her intentions and pointing them to the ad?:pray:

The CL ad has been pulled, so let's all hope that this little bunny has found a good home. This matter is history now and it's a good time to let this thread die.

I have edited quite a bit from this thread. I do have it copied, tho for reference.

We are all very passionate about animals - who else would be on a board dedicated to pet rabbits? :biggrin2:but we have to remember that even in the event we disagree, name-calling and such cannot be allowed here.

I respect everyone for caring so much, but let's not fight about it.

Latest posts

Back