CJ's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv-bunniz

Reaction score
Finally decided to make a blog lol starting from the start:

We got CJ (Casper-Jasper) from the vet after a petstore assistant turned him in to the RSPCA after being mauled by a dog (petshop let a little kid hold him and she dropped him, so not the dogs or the dogs owners fault...) he settled in all good and is happy as can be at the moment, loving the attention of being a house rabbit and loving jumping everything he can. Piccies!:

Casper-007-1.jpg

Casper-019.jpg

In HIS (!) bed, he wouldnt sleep in anything smaller! lol:
Casper-018.jpg

Under the parrot cage:
Casper-021.jpg

Bunneh' flop!:
Casper-020.jpg

Grooming - dont mind the mess on the wall in the background, the parrot thinks hes sooo funny! :grumpy: :

Casper-017.jpg

Enjoy!
Got loads more pics on the camera so might be updating with them soon.

He is adorable :biggrin2:so when is he coming for a visit to scotland :p what a shame he got mauled he looks very happy now though :)Look forward to seeing more piccies

OMG, that is one ADORABLE Bunny. I'm in Love:heartbeat:, he would look so cute with my Daisy Mae.

Can hardly wait for more pictures.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG, that is one ADORABLE Bunny.  I'm in Love:heartbeat:, he would look so cute with my Daisy Mae.

Thanks Polly.

Sooska - Polly said that yesterday, so when you sending Daisy Mae over? hehehehehe :p

Thanks everyone, got a few more pics to post but wont be able to have the camera for a few weeks (CBB to type up why. hehe) so have to upload the pics I have now.

Quick update:

Not much going on but he is going to the vet tonight, got up this morning and he REALLY isnt himself, he didnt barge out the door, just sitting in the corner (usually follows me around), not taking carrots and lettuce (freshly picked 2 days ago! lol ;) ) and he is altogether acting strange he is eating his hay and drinking normally though so maybe he is just tired.

Just uploading the pics now!

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG, that is one ADORABLE Bunny. I'm in Love, he would look so cute with my Daisy Mae.

haha when I saw his pics I was thinking, "Susan has gotta see him!". He is just adorable! I cant believe how much trauma he must have been through. Poor little dear.

He reminds me a lot of my Mr. Tumnus, he must have some lionhead in him.

I loooove this picture:

Casper-020.jpg

Nothing better than that. He must think he died and went to heaven. :biggrin2:

Thanks everybody, the vet said he probably has worms and they have upset his stomach ( considering he came from a mill breeder ) so he wormed him and he is a happy little guy today :) although he hasnt been around us much because our Falconry mentor came over with the Hawks so he was in the bedroom, he is just jumping about now and bunny hopping over stereo speakers :craziness

So altogether he is OK now thanks for asking.. I am still on the look out for a girl friend for him though - preferably a giant but no such look :banghead

Well havnt updated for a while and havnt been around much so here goes:

Since we have been having building work done he has been in his cage, in my room wich results in a very unhappy bunny. But he is alright health wise and still comes out for cuddles (and slept in his basket on my bed last night lol ) often but he is getting out (err..sneaking out!) whilst I clean his cage. He isnt liking the new adition (eagle owl) either :p

Another update:

Firstly: :biggrin2: sorry just had to post this - I have been working with CJ for (what feels like years) 3 or 4 weeks now and when it just didnt seem possible he finally gave me a bit of faith! whe we got him, he was a cuddle bun, then when he got shut away more because of the building work he started to bite me, scratch, grunt when I went to feed him, all around hate me, he wouldnt step within 5 feet of me, within the first week I was able to put my hands in his cage without getting bitten, that was fine. If all I could do was pet him and look after him right that was it but I thought maybe it was possible to bring the old CJ back, and after hours and hours of one-on-one time he finally gave up this morning and was letting me cuddle him and for the first time in ages (although, my brother could flip him up so I could check his feet) he let me flip him up and just lay there for a while (BTW, sorry the pic is in a weird place and half his legs are cut out, my brother took the photo :p ) :
Casper-Trance13579.jpg

Healthwise he is doing well, his sore hock is ok now and he is hopping alot better now!

His cage has changed (again) first he was in a petstore cage in the lounge, then he got moved to my room as his cage, then he got moved to the petstore cage in the new lounge, then petstore cage in my brothers room but he has bad allergies so he moved into a cat crate in my room, then I got some NIC grids and used them to build his new cage (was 2x3x2 now 3x3x2) and he is much happier! will get pics uploaded later!

Thanks!

Cage pics: (2x3 was his first cage, then it got switched)
camera328.jpg

camera333.jpg

3x3 with 1x3 level:
camera339.jpg

camera340.jpg

camera341.jpg

and some pics of CJ:
camera342.jpg

Here you can see how he was partly-shaved (off his back):
camera343.jpg

He never stops moving hense:
camera344.jpg

camera345.jpg

"Oooh, readi-grass!!!"
camera346.jpg

Close up:
camera347.jpg

Grooming:
camera348.jpg

camera349.jpg

camera350.jpg

Grooming again:
camera353.jpg

"Cleanin' ma feets!"
camera354.jpg

Bunny butt:
camera355.jpg

"hey I cant stand up totally with this here?"
camera364.jpg

"kiss my big bunneh butt!!"
camera375.jpg

Picture overload
:p

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see your blog!! I thought you were just mean before not having an avatar and not posting any pics lol :p I take it all back!

CJ is SOOOOO cute! I don't normally go for the fluffy kinds of bunnehs but he is adorable. He looks so comfy in that pic in your arms! We need moooooore pics! :D

Also, that owl doesn't look much like a bunny butt lol, but it is sooo pretty! I love it!

:inlove: <<===== This blog!! :p

Jen xx

Hey Jen I was thinking the same thing about the Bunny Butt picture. I actually looked at it quite a few times thinking "Geez I must be missing something here".:foreheadsmack:

We certainly do need many more pictures of that littlle Beauty.

Susan:)

CJ is fabulously cute andit looks like he's enjoying that new pen!

The bunny butt picture looks a lot like a falcon to me... is it a merlin? where did he come from?

I also love the pictures of CJ in his bed. It makes me want to get my crazy haired Winston a bed... but then i think he might try to eat it. :)

Latest posts

Back