CJ's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for an update me thinks! About that pic of the bird, its a kestrel, not mine (unfortauntly) but its because I moved the pic into the place of casper's pic on photobucker :grumpy:

Casper is doing great, we have finally found somewhere to get him a friend closeby and should be getting one by january next year (probably in october though) . He is him usual self and becomeing more cuddly by the day. I am going to be taking down the cage and just put him in the dog crate when need be (when we go out maybe) and he can free range in my room most of the time. Not sure how that will work out with the rat cage though! might have to put it out on the dog crate or chest of draws.

20july08002.jpg

:biggrin2:

Thanks!
A little update:
Casper has moved cage, once again, to one under my bed wich in bigger then what he has been in, but anyway. Hopefully we should be starting building his new outdoor hutch soon (the whole thing will be 7ftx5ft), then in october we are going to get him neutered then either get a female british giant to live with him or try making a trio and get a netherland dwarf and a mini-rex or two other small breeds to live with him. Hopefully shouldnt take too long to build the outdoor hutch either. Pictures maybe later!

20july08002.jpg

This pic reminded me of Daisy Mae so much, I thought it was her! Haha!

Wow, how is little Casper doing? I hope he adapts to his new cage and newer cage well, I know how buns hate change!:?

How' the weather there? We are just starting fall, so it's about 70-80F during the days still.

Best of luck with the hutch!:)

Thanks AngelnSnuffy, he is good. Been out for play time this morning then flopped out on my bed for about an hour :shock: and he has found his new fav. toy...an NIC cube connector. I throw it past him, he fetches it then throws it around for a while hehe. The weather isnt too bad here I guess, its averaging 50-54F in the nights and 56-59F during the day. He has been out a few times during the week in the cooler weather and enjoys it, probably still warm from all that fur :p . The nights are also getting darker and its usually pitch black by 7:30pm, if it carrys on like this he will be spending from the start of december to the end of january inside, and spending christmas with us :biggrin2:, its going to be fun trying to stop him eating the x-mas tree ;) .

PICTURES!?

Its been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long! :p
Quick update and pics later: Casper has had bad gas for a few days but it is better now (although not completely gone) and I will be getting something for it soon hopefully. He is still acting the same though but does sometimes grind his teeth :( has chewed through loads more wires I didnt even know exsisted. Got no further with the outdoor hutch but it dosent matter much for now anyway, its dropping to about 6c at night now so he would be inside anyway. Next year he will probably have be able to have a much bigger pen anyway, depends if me move the ferrets properly outside or not.

And, if this posts right, here is a video my friend took of Casper darting about (sorry about the lighting, there is hardly any light in my room :grumpy: ):

Back