Cinabun is on her 31st day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope so Lanna, cuz im starting to thinkshe didn't take!! but I don't think thats quite possible since she's sohuge, she even has trouble turning her body around to get to herwater;)its quite comical towatch

Oh, she definitely is pregnant then!! I thought the same thing--then I looked at Tank and said....

"They've gotta be in there SOMEWHERE!!!"

Rose

Any babies yet?

SometimesI think my does make me wait just because they know they can. LOL

Lanna

luna21 wrote:
Wellwe are now on day 33 and still NOWRIGGLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imgoing to loose it!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! I love that smiley! it sure does look like I feel when I am trying hard to be patient!

Thing is luna, I think we are all right there with you! We want some more wrigglies to go gaga over :)

luna21 wrote:
Wellwe are now on day 33 and still NOWRIGGLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imgoing to loose it!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL - I know what you're saying - Isis has nested twice now and thenstomped it down a couple of days later. She pulled so much fur thesecond time I was convinced she was pregnant, but now I'm not so sure.STILL NO WRIGGLIES! I s'pose it's a good thing - I couldn't have keptthem, and it was a surprise nesting, having got her the week previousas an unwanted bunny.

LMAO, I will keep my fingers crossed she has them soon! LOL! :D

Lindsey xx

Latest posts

Back