Cinabun is on her 31st day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Well Cinabun has reached day 31, still no kits!!I called the vet and she told me gestation is up to 35 days and thatshe should kidle anytime soon!! Im getting really impatienthere

I'm betting on sometime late tonight and hoping for better luck than I've had.

I had one doe retain a kit, but she passed it after a gentle tummymassage that started her contractions back up. Also have hada number of them born dead :( Holland Lops and winterbreeding just don't get along too well.

Pam

Well I surely hope that everything goes well, imkindof nervous since this is her first litter and well she is alop!!!!! Ithink she'll have them tomorow night!!

Mine hit 35 this summer!

Hoping for tomorrow! They get really miserable at this stage don't they?

Rose

OHHH she sure is !!! I've never seen her thismiserable, she litteraly flattens right out and growls when flopsycomes to her cage to see her!!! and when he's in his cage shecomes up to it and growls at him:p

Tonight really late, when you are sleeping :)

I hope everything goes well and you have babies in the morning :)

She's in her nest, she doesn't seem to want tocome out!!! everytime I touch her belly she goes to her litter box thenback into hernest! Ithink theyre coming really soon!! I'lllet you guysknow

luna21 wrote:
OHHHshe sure is !!! I've never seen her this miserable, she litteralyflattens right out and growls when flopsy comes to her cage to seeher!!! and when he's in his cage she comes up to it andgrowls at him:p

Tank could hardly stand up, her belly was so big!

Good luck!

Rose

:(StillNo wrigglies yetguys!! I know I can't take this anymoreeither She'sstill eating like a pig..LOL! I just brushed her,(she actually letme) !!!!!!!andshe is so irritable its driving flopsy andmecrazy!!!!

Honestly though... it would probably work! Catsand Rabbits seem to know that they are "superior" to humans, and theykeep us around because they need some comic diversion in their lives,which we are too willing to provide. If she knew how the simple act ofher having her babies NOW would please us (it would nearly send us overthe moon!) then she'd have to have them! She'd just have to!....... (iknow she's probably too busy to be looking over your shoulder readingall the posts on this site, but tell her that I'm begging here.....)

Luna,

I was so hoping youd have babies by now!!! Dont get worried yet though.It's still only day 32 so maybe there's babies to come soon.

Lanna

Latest posts

Back