Cider vinegar

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tauntz, I think you made perfect sence.

I was trying to figure out a way I didn't have to store any left overs. With a little help from google I figured out in one gallon there are 16 cups. In one tablespoon there about 15 milliliters. So roughly 1 milliliter per cup of water!

My buck loves ACV, my doe does not. I use it when I remember to, given my doe does not enjoy it. :( I use it myself as a health tonic, too. It's great for your skin. Can anyone else recommend any additional "supplements" that are known to be beneficial for rabbit health?

Jury's out really they have 2 bottles available one with and one without and if doesn't seem that one is favourite over the other. Hey ho, I have tried it myself it's not the best tasting drink I have ever had.

I just went out several days ago and picked up Heinz ACV with the mother and have been putting a tablespoon per gallon of water in addition to the minerals no odd effects so hopefully everything works out! They said to wait around 4 weeks for the results to start showing up:)

We should keep on with this thread rabbitgirl and swap notes see how our buns get on ��

I put it in both of my rabbits water. So they didn't really have a choice in the matter lol but they are both drinking it just fine. And it almost seems like Charlie is drinking more water then he did before, so maybe he likes it?

I put it in both of my rabbits water. So they didn't really have a choice in the matter lol but they are both drinking it just fine. And it almost seems like Charlie is drinking more water then he did before, so maybe he likes it?

Hi kimbo, thanks for coming on and posting your thoughts. How do you serve it up? I keep reading 1 tablespoon in a gallon of water, that sure is a big amount to make up. Did you do it that way so far I have put about 5 drops in a average size water bottle any more info would be appreciated :brown-bunny

How do you serve it up? I keep reading 1 tablespoon in a gallon of water, that sure is a big amount to make up. Did you do it that way so far I have put about 5 drops in a average size water bottle any more info would be appreciated :brown-bunny

I put about .4-.5mls in 1/2 cup of water and about .8-.9 mls in one cup of water since those are the sizes of my rabbits bowls. I have a little 1 ml syringe left over from giving one of my buns medication. Those always seem to come in handy around my house

In my previous post on here I kind of described how I came to those amounts, thanks to google that is lol

Wow, never heard of it being good for them. I've only read of vinegar being used to deter them from chewing things, but it doesn't stop our buns from pulling the bottom of the kitchen units away and camping out behind the stove. :p

Yeah they are good at sit ins, mine like it under them shed

Back