Chubbys New Cage *pics* Questions too =-D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGH_HEAT

Reaction score
Just wanted to share. Question anyone know whatbreed he is ? I had him for about 4 1/2 years. He now being 5 1/2should i be concerned with anthing or change anthing? Took him to theDr last year he got a clean bill of heath, other than the fact that hehas pellets from a BB gun just under his coat. Dr said its not an issuethough its one of the crulest things she has heard, and i agreed!!!

Hi there!

I remember when you posted about what happened toyour bunny awhile ago,and i thought that is some pretty sick and cruel thing to doto a defensless animal,just how someone could do something like that isbeyond me,only a lo-life would have the courage to hurt an animal.

Anyway it's wonderfulto hear that he ishappy and healthy and doing so well:)

Ohh i cannot see any pictures..don't know if it is just my pc or not:?

cheryl

I can see the pictures. From what I can tellhe's a very handsome man!:hearts Don't have a clue about the breedthough, maybe this would be better in the Rabbitry? That sounds awfulabout what happened to him (although I don't exactly know what thatisI wasn't around then!;))

Michaela:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back