Christmas or Winter Scene pictures of buns for cards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmh9023

Reaction score
I was wondering if there have been any threads in the pastof buns in Christmas "costumes" or outside in a winter-type of scene.There is one of Tumnus in a Santa hat that's really cute and I was just wondering if there are some others. I think I've seen pictures of the adorable Pebbles in the snow?? And maybe Daisy Mae in a hat??

I'm going to order some cards from Flashy and thought I might like to go with that type of "look" for my cards. Let me know, thanks!

Cara

I've got Badger in a Christmas Stocking, and all the rest of my buns have been photoed in tinsel, so if you can't find any others, then let me know and I'll show you those pics.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Hold on to your hats....... I think there might be a contest coming up soon! :biggrin2:
I guessed there might be :) From my side though, and from those ordering, the sooner the better really. When will the contest arrive?

I believe they said it's going to start on the first of December. That would be on Saturday!!!!

I can't wait to see those pictures!

Latest posts

Back