Christmas Is Coming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Yes, I know it's a bit early! But every time Ilook at flyers that come with the morning paper, there's alreadyChristmas stuff out in them and it got me planning!

Last year Christmas wasn't anything special, at least for my boys, butthis year it's all going to change! I've got it allplanned--stockings for my boys, presents galore (oh I just can'twait to be let loose in some store's!), Christmas photos... no wondermy family thinks I'm nuts! I keep spending time every day looking upthings I could buy my boys, nibble blocks to toy carrots and Santa hats.

No one here quite understands me right at the moment, lol. The reactionI always get is "stockings... for the rabbits? Right Laura...". Now youcannot tell me I'm the only one this excited about spoiling the bunniesthis winter!

Hi Laura,

I don't know what I'll get my babies this year. With the wayTucker's been lagging in his litterbox, he'll get coal if he's doesn'tstart behaving.

One thing's for sure, it sounds like folks on this forum have somegreat ideas about decorating their rabbit's cages for the holiday. Ihope theytake plenty ofpictures.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Onething's for sure, it sounds like folks on this forum have some greatideas about decorating their rabbit's cages for the holiday. I hopetheytake plenty of pictures.

-Carolyn
My goodness! How do you decorate in such a way that they don'teat the decorations? Elf would be yanking anything I attached to hercage to the inside and munch away.

I hear ya, Elf Mommy!

I rrrreally hope that the folks on the forum can give us some tips with their creativity. I know they'll guide me.

They know all about these Rabbits: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

-Carolyn

Cupcake is sure to get spoiled this Xmas. Ialready bought her a toy carrot toss thing to toss around her cage (she loves bashing her plastic little wobbly bunny around) Also got hersome new wood chews-by the time Xmas comes I am sure she will have alot of little stocking stuffers- love bunny shopping.

Started shopping for the dog already too- Guess I better start working on stuff for hubby & the kids! lol

Sue

Hehe *makes out Christmas List*

Rabbit food, rabbit toys, rabbit cages, money to spend on rabbits, agorgeous little BEW Holland Lop doe, and a Harlequin Holland Lop buckwouldn't hurt... oh! and a new car ;)I don't want much do I?:p

~Nichole

Last year, I got a parcel delivered from somefriends that never usually send gifts. It was a real suprise and wasone of the first I opened on Christmas Day. What could it be??? I wasso excited, shook it,felt it, smelled it,tore offthe paper and, and, and....it was a stocking for my bunnies, filledwith treats, wooden chew toy and hay chew toy :(. Everyone thought itwas soooo funny that they never send me gifts, but thought my bunniesneeded one :? - Jan

Maybe we will decorate his cage for Christmas,butthe only thing is he would chew at the decorations.I might get him somerabbit toys for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back