Chinning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not without a fight! LOL!

We have to make her realize we aren't picking her up! Then we MIGHT get to pet her for a bit. Once we do - she does love it. When I hold her, she enjoys the whole petting thing and all that but then when I put her back in her cage or the pen - she takes a HUGE and very INTENSE bath! "Those nasty humans smell really bad! and she touched me!"

kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
When I stick my finger in Bo's cage, he smells it and since it contains no treat, he flattens for it to scratch his head.
Toby does that :p He normally is out of his cage, so I have no reason to poke around in it when he's there. He'll chin my finger, wait for pets, or bite my nails (not hard, I think he likes the texture?). He grooms my nails "special" when he is grooming my finger tips. He likes to nip the ends of the nails gently and make them "click". Funny bunny...

Bo B, Cloverbunny sounds "terrifying". :p Does she ever let you pet her? :p

Netherland Dwarf, that is too funny! Funny-bunny marking scary things... but no touch! :D It's his :p

Bo B, your Cloverbunny sounds hilarious! I love the pets, but eww, the smell of people! :biggrin2:

Toby now "owns" Will's entire knife collection :shock: I had a heart attack when I saw him chinning everything!

Will had his knife collection out on the floor in the dining room while he was fixing the drawer of the entertainment center that they normally are crammed in. Toby hops out and starts sniffing and chinning them all! Luckily I stopped this before he found his way over to the unsheathed ones. I just sat there and laughed as he chinned all of the daggers, swords, and a few small hand-held bladed weapons :p

Keep that in mind, all you people who have Toby or Berry-Boo on your bunny-napping list :p I have access to ALL of those bladed thingymajiggers :p

I'll put pictures of Tony chinning them and some other pics in my blog :p Check them out, or else! *Toby shakes fist, menacingly*

I'm tired...

I hope Guy doesn't see thread thread, he'll get ideas :pHis ist of owned items has got longerthis weekto include various kitchen cupboards and two cardboard boxes.

Guy and Ebony have their freedom time separately one after the other. If Ebony has been in first, Guy feels compelled to re-chin everything thoroughly and vice-versa.A debate between them about who owns what could get very heated (if it was allowed to happen).

Jo xx

My bunnies each own a small part of everything in the flat. :p

But I have to say - the funniest thing that my bunnies chin? Poop! Their own, or another bun's, doesn't matter to them. If it's on the floor, it's fair game for chinning!

Ringo owns everything. I do mean everything even some things I don't want to mention.

Connor owns his buddies, me and my shoes. Plus a few pieces of furniture.

Teresa owns the humans. Don't ya know we are here to serve her.

Dallas owns EVERYTHING.

Elvis owns EVERYTHING.

Wyatt owns EVERYTHING.

Chibi owns the humans. Maybe it is a nd thing.

Apple I don't think she has claimed anything. :shock:

Here's a funny chinning story. Gather round, folks!

One evening, Will and I decided we wanted to watch a movie (just like every night lol). We were settling into bed and getting ready to watch the movie. Will and I were laying on our sides, facing the TV. I was in front, and Will was laying behind me. Toby hops up on the bed to see what's goin' on. I started to pet him and such, then Will said something, so I stopped. Toby started chinning all the fingers on my hand while giving Will this, "she's MY Mama" look. Will, being the territorial GUY that he is, jokingly started "chinning" my head/side of my face. He was taunting Toby and saying stuff like, "Nope, she's mine now! Oh, you don't like that, do you Toby?" while he was still "chinning" me. Toby growled and lunged over me and bit Will in the forehead. I almost died laughing. After that epic lunge, Toby snuggled up by me and groomed my hand.

Will now knows his place.

:bunnybutt:

Dunkin has chinned basically everything in his play room. Since no one really goes in there, he doesn't do it anymore, I guess because the scent stays. In the kitchen though, he does crazy chinning! :D

:laugh:I'm sure Will didn't think it was funny, but that's hilarious!

kherrmann3 wrote:

One evening, Will and I decided we wanted to watch a movie (just like every night lol). We were settling into bed and getting ready to watch the movie. Will and I were laying on our sides, facing the TV. I was in front, and Will was laying behind me. Toby hops up on the bed to see what's goin' on. I started to pet him and such, then Will said something, so I stopped. Toby started chinning all the fingers on my hand while giving Will this, "she's MY Mama" look. Will, being the territorial GUY that he is, jokingly started "chinning" my head/side of my face. He was taunting Toby and saying stuff like, "Nope, she's mine now! Oh, you don't like that, do you Toby?" while he was still "chinning" me. Toby growled and lunged over me and bit Will in the forehead. I almost died laughing. After that epic lunge, Toby snuggled up by me and groomed my hand.

No, he didn't! Luckily, the nip just broke skin, but no blood. It was red for a day or so. Will doesn't do that anymore. When Toby jumps up on the bed, Will actually greets him with, "Hey little guy" and will attempt to pet him lol

This morning was going GREAT... until... Toby pee'd all over the bed! :grumpy: He had just woken me up with his normal lick-every-square-inch-of-Mama's-face deal (with emphasis on my nose). I was too sleepy to keep petting his head, so I rested my arm back down. He was chinning my face, and then I could smell it: Toby pee. ALL OVER THE *SPARE* QUILT! He already wee'd on the first one :grumpy: He sat there with those big eyes, looking all innocent. When I pointed at the pee puddle to "scold" him, he chinned my finger.

UGH! It never ends! :grumpy:

LOL! Sounds like a bunny; getting reprimanded and tries to distract you with cuteness and love. Sneaky little buggers!

Do any of you have a bun that chins EVERYTHING after you clean? I vacuumed today, and Toby had a chinning fiesta when I let him back in the room. No object was left un-chinned...

Just wondering...

The most excessive "chinner" by far is Mississippi. He owns EVERYTHING. lol. Whether it's from all the bunnies litter-pans, to the shavings, the hay bin, the hutches/cages, the yard....etc.! The list just goes on! He looves chinning things! Lol.

Emily

kherrmann3 wrote:

Poor Will! Lol. :roflmao:At least he knows not to taunt Toby anymore! Lol. That is really funny, though!

Emily

kherrmann3 wrote:
Do any of you have a bun that chins EVERYTHING after you clean? I vacuumed today, and Toby had a chinning fiesta when I let him back in the room. No object was left un-chinned...

Just wondering...
Wyatt.

Back