Chinning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! I love that video!

"Sippers, what do you have to say to the people on RO?"

*chins* "This is mine..."

So cute! He does extreme chinning! Toby just twitches his chin over things really fast and moves onto the next thing. Mississippi just puts his chin on stuff and sslliiddeess it over. Cute ^_^ Love the ears!

I actually was just going to post a thread about chinning!

I have NEVER seen Georgie chin anything...is that strange? One of the bunnies I placed chins me everytime he sees me, and chins everything in sight. Georgie doesn't even chin me when I come back from Velvet's place. Do some buns just not scent things??

Annie

Had to edit: I LOVED it when Sippi tripped over his ear! Too cute!!

He REALLY owns that litterbox! LOL!

I love him! he's really pretty and and his personality is awesome!

poor liffey....he must think that he doesn't own anything other than his litter pans b/c that's mainly what he chins...but he does chin them all the time!!! sometimes he'll chin doug and me. but usually he just comes over and puts his head under our hand and bumps his head up---to let us know that he wants his head petted. he's more like a dog than a bun sometimes...lol

I was wondering if a Photo Phile mod would start a 'chinning' photo phile thread! Its so sweet when they do it, I know I have a few pictures of chinning!!

Just a thought!

Good idea Becca :D

Ebony and Guy exercise seperatelyin the same place and they each feel its theirs, so both re-chin everything when its their turn to run around. Guyis especially thorough.Its as if they've got a chinning "I OWN THIS" compeition constantly:USAflagwaving:

EDIT: Guy has taken to chinning my sleeve lately.

Jo xx

Sakura will chin anyone and anything, fingers, carrots, her pellets, the walls, the floor even lol! I don't think she chins people because she likes or trusts them, she'll chin anybody who sticks their fingers out at her.

I can force her to groom now too (not that I want to force her to do anything she doesn't want to of course), but anybody, even strangers, if they make a fist and shove it under her chin like a rabbit demanding to be groomed will do, she will start liking. She does it for a set time then will shove her head under your hand and demand grooming back. Evetually she will nip lightly though and that means she's had enough.

Latest posts

Back