Chinese Astrology

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
If you dont know ask me! All i need is your birthday! MM-DD-YY!! Just let me know!

Nov 16th, 1987!!

IM A RABBIT!

Go figure!

There is also dog and pig, but I can only have 10 options!

Im a Dog 11/24/82 ! ..guess thatexplains why i can tend to be a B****..haha j/k .. i looked it up andheres what it says about us doggies.

In the West, the Dog is man's best friend, but in Chinese Astrologythis Sign is a little more unpredictable than that. Dogs areloyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes ofethics. However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generallyquite trustworthy itself -- except for the occasional "little whitelies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly. The Dogmakes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies)and is an excellent listener. This Sign tends to root for the underdogand its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core.The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the littlepeople and fight injustice whenever possible.

Dogs can also be rather dogmatic, too. They don't go in for lightsocial banter; instead, they go straight for home, expostulating on thetopics that are most important to them. At these times the Dog'snarrow-minded or stubborn side can become apparent; this Sign hastrouble staying light and calm when an important issue is at stake.This Sign can also be very temperamental; mood swings characterize itsemotional life and often the Dog needs to run off to be alone in orderto recuperate. Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load ofirrational fears that turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurtfeelings and occasional grouchiness. This sensitive Sign needs to warmup to others over time and graduallylearn to trust them.Without that trust as a foundation, Dogs can be judgmental and coarse.

The Dog's discerning nature does make it an excellent business person,one who can turn that picky, guarded nature into a keen sense of thetruth of another's motives. Where love is concerned, Dogs often have atough time finding the right match. They can be so anxious andoverwrought in the romance dance that they'llstress their partnerto the max! In any forum, this Sign is happiest when able to be quitephysically active; at home or at work, the Dog will always beconstructing something new or cleaning something up in order to makethings better. Dogs need to work on controlling their irrationalworries and would also be well-served to relax their mile-highstandards, which can sometimes wind up alienating the ones they love.

The most compatible match for a Dog is theTigeror theHorse

"The Monkey's love of self-indulgence can alsolead to other types of trouble. This Sign may have limited self-controlconcerning food, alcohol and other pleasurable activities."

Yep, I'm a monkey. The other attendees of the Boathouse Party may be able to attest to this.

Laura

Hey, Jim D, I see you're a monkey, too! Hee hee.

Oh My GOODNESS! I just found out I'm aMONKEY and my husband is a GOAT!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!Oh, you have no idea how funny THAT is!

SweetPeasMommy, You are NOWHERE NEAR being old!!!!!!! Youyoung whipersnapper! Don't make fun of your Elders!!!! Now Ihave to go take a nap!:bed:

Latest posts

Back