Chinchillas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illusion

Reaction score
Anybody have one?
My Valentines present from hubby was 2 Chinchillas.
3274954135_06df25fa73.jpg

Mokie (smokie) Light gray, and Soot white.

Illusion wrote:
Paul, I joined a Chinchilla Forum, if you'd like I can Pm you the link.
I have joined 2 of them but I haven't started using one yet. Pm the one your on. I am really looking forward to getting chinchilla's!!

Aww they're so cute! How are you finding them smell and mess wise? Im thinking of getting one when i'm back from my trip. Thing is mum thinks theyre smelly etc. Would you be able to PM me those forum links to?

Thank you Pepnfluff, they are adorable. Were still in the getting acquainted stage. They really have no smell. I will Pm you the link.

What are they like to handle? I had always heard that they won't let you snuggle/play with them. Yours are sooo pretty, Illusion!

Gentle Giants, they don't like to be held, or caught, but they are lovey in their own way. They are always on the move, running,jumping and climbing. They have their own version of a Binky, it's called Popcorning. They are very curios little guys.

I want a chinchilla, but Will thinks they are ugly and creepy and won't let me have one. Someday, I will just bring one home when he's not looking! ;) I've always loved them and their over-active little whiskers!

:shock: What are they? They're so cute! I've never heard of them!

Latest posts

Back