Chickie poo poo is ready for first agility trials

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
I have a 6 y.o. Chihuahua named Chickie Poo Poo that I've had since she was 6 weeks old. She is the light of my life, my sidekick!!! She's been my hiking companion since day one!! She can hike about 15 miles with me now. She loves jumping over trees, swimming in the creeks, and being a muddy mess!!! My neighbor shows dogs and got into dog agility a few years ago! She invited me to go to class back in October!! She told me all dogs aren't cut out for agility, but to at least try it!!! I always wanted to try the sport since I grew up with Australian Shepherds. The first class Chickie wouldn't listen and she wouldn't even participate in easy exercises. My teacher said to me that she didn't think this was the sport for her!!! I continued to go and by the 6th class, she already caught up to the dogs that have been doing this for 2 years. Last night my teacher said that we are ready for trials!!! I am so excited!! I never thought in a million years that we would be ready for a competition this soon. It's only been 10 months!!! So we are signed up for the next trials in our area, the end of September!!! Yay!!!!!:dancingorig::dancingorig::dancingorig:

2013-07-28_15-51-07_230.jpg

2013-07-28_15-55-41_47.jpg

Wow & congratulations for making into the agility trials! Just goes to show that if given the chance & a little time & patience can work wonders! That is amazing! We will be rooting for you & Chickie poo poo! Keep us posted as time grows nearer! Way to go you two! :yahoo:

Congratulations! I would love to be able to do a sport with my dog and I'm sure he would love the extra exercise but alas he gets so excited around other dogs that he loses his mind. He out weighs me so to keep him under control for that length of time for as many times as it would take for him not to be so excited with other dogs around would probably end up with me having a heart attack! Lol

Good Luck!

Back