Chex pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
She is doing really good health wise and she is getting used to different critters,lol. I decided to post pics of her since I hanv't in a while and she has grown up a lot since the last photos. She is in the house more and more but she still stays in her carrier for a little while before coming out and if she gets scared she goes in there. **She is about 8-9 weeks old and still this small. I see other pics of buns around this age and they are huge compared to her. Her mom is a mini lop and dad a rex mix is it normal for her to be this small?

080.jpg

077.jpg

065.jpg

060-1.jpg

**these pics were taken a few weeks ago while her ears where still in the wonky stage,lol. They are now down almost all the time. I got a text yesterday from the owners who have her brothers and sisters and there ears are still wonky except Mia(which his name was changed as soon as they found out he was a boy,lol. I cant remember it though).

My Better Half just said, "SOLD, When can we pick her up?" lol

She's sweet. Don't worry about the size. The mini is showing. With a litter that come from healthy, mixed parents, you get all kinds of things. All bunnies will be different. They will have wonky ears, smaller frames, bigger feet, but still be sweet and beautiful at the same time. Yours proved my point. And in my eyes, you hit a home run.

Congratulations!

K:)

Hmmm I think she would much prefer the Netherlands... How sweet is she?! Awwww. :biggrin2:

My lil boy is quite small too. She'll grow in no time. :)

candykittten wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:
My Better Half just said, "SOLD, When can we pick her up?" lol

When is your hubby gunna join RO???

He's already here. He reads over my shoulder all the time. And comments much and asks how others are doing. So we are kind of a package deal. lol

K:)

Latest posts

Back