Chester is getting neutered.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey

Reaction score
And boy am I worried/paranoid!!! Wish him luck guys..

Also, suggestions for post surgery? I already have the spare bedroom setup with a heating blanket covered with my fleece throw for warmth and fresh food and a water(bottled water in the fridge). The food and water btw will not be near or on the blanket.. everything is setup accordngly so he doesnt get burned/electrocuted.. but I was just wondering if theres anything else I can do for him to be super comfortable? Our bunnies only get the best and money is no matter.. so give it to me folks :)

Good luck!! Just make sure the vet gives you some Metacam to take home for the pain. Boys usually recover from neuters pretty quickly, my Rupert did. It sounds like you have a quiet warm place set up for him, so you are prepared! Is that his usual spot in your house? I think it also helps to be somewhere familiar.

f_j wrote:
Good luck!! Just make sure the vet gives you some Metacam to take home for the pain. Boys usually recover from neuters pretty quickly, my Rupert did. It sounds like you have a quiet warm place set up for him, so you are prepared! Is that his usual spot in your house? I think it also helps to be somewhere familiar.

Yeah its one of their hangouts and the most quiet place in the house. They (vet) did ask if I wanted to buy pain meds also.. Im thinking of course.. you'd want pain meds too right? lol

Its kinda sad seeing bunn all alone,she keeps looking for him.. she is soo not going to like being seperated from her man.

I'm so glad he's home. I was trying to get here to post and kept getting sidetracked!

Eating already? sounds like he's gonna do just fine!

Wow, that's great!! I don't even think Rupert starting eating again that quickly. He must be doing really well! You must be very relieved :)

Tracey wrote:
Update: Chester just got home and he's already eating (which is awesome) everything went well and so far he is doing supurb! :)

Latest posts

Back