Chee Toes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopster

Reaction score
Yeserday, the nicest, sweetest, cutest little girl gave me a Chee Toes and it was GOOD! Mmmmm...so yummy. Then Mama came in and said "no no no Chee toes for the bunnies." Meanie, she never wants me to have the really good stuff. :grumpy:Ruby didn't even get to taste one because Mama said no.

Have you ever tasted a chee toes? What are they and where can I get some more? They taste a lot better than regular toes! Even better than Mama's toes and I like Mamas toes.

Bo Bunny you always have the best advice, I know you can tell me where to find the Chee Toes.

Floppy

never had chee toes. sound good. once momie brough me to some thing where they were building floats. they were folding paper and everone loved me. ne ways, someone gave me a pretzel. momie took it away though. it was pretty good. so i know how you feel.

how did the chee toe tase? what did it look like, i may have to go see if i can find any...

-fred

Oh, dose chee toes is what my kid slaves eats. My daddy slave likes to eats them too. I see dem get into dose doors in da room where da foods are. Not da cheeweehos door, but da door where dey keep dose goodies dey eats. Dey keeps 'em in dose bags dat makes noisies when they mess wit 'em.

I done get dose chee toes cuz mama sez dey no good for bunners. They gets my kidslaves all orange cowward on dare finners and lipths. I done wanna be orange lipths bunner.

Latest posts

Back