Check out my website!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Claudia! :dude:

I'm absolutely crazy for your crew in California. Thanks so much fortelling us of the update. Yours is, without a doubt, one of my favoritepictures of rabbits I've ever seen.

You re-invented Angel-Girl again, ey? Love the wind-blown look!! Giveher a big kiss for me if she'll let you. Spirited little one that sheis.

Smokey Bear's darkened up a bit around the nose, or is that how she'salways been? I thought I remembered him whiter than she is now. Ofcourse, it bears no effect on her absolute beauty. I love the picturesyou take because you can see them so well.

Buck and The Mrs. are here and we're having a great time, as usual.Missy's really 'putting on the dog' for Buck as she just melts in hisarms. Calbert also was hanging close to The Mrs. last night. It wasextremely heartwarming to see.

They told me what a great time they had with you and how lovely of aperson you are. So glad you all had a chance to sit down and chat abouteverything.

Keep us posted on how you do with the babies and finding them newhomes! Also want to see pictures of our little ones at some point.

Thanks for posting.

:cool:

-Carolyn

Hi, updated the page. The babies are up. Smokydarkened since she was a baby. And you wouldn't believe Angel Afterhaving the babies she's back to being sweet. Angel, Smoki, Teddi, andTJ(angel's baby) keeps on winning. Oh, and Kahlua. Son had to remind meon that one. LOL!!

Claudia wrote:
Hi,updated the page. The babies are up. Smoky darkened since she was ababy. And you wouldn't believe Angel After having the babies she's backto being sweet. Angel, Smoki, Teddi, and TJ(angel's baby) keeps onwinning. Oh, and Kahlua. Son had to remind me on that one. LOL!!

It definitely comes as no surprise that you're winning awards with those beauties. Keep up the great work!

-Carolyn

That was Michelle's Birthday gift. I am going to breed her, she was expensive. I'm in Bakersfield, CA

Latest posts

Back