CHAT!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I created a chat room.

http://p201.ezboard.com/brabbitsonlychat

you might have to register to chat, but up at the top it says

"Join Live Chat!"

it opens a separate chat window (you can then close the other window) but then we could chat in real time!

Just a thought. :)

EDIT: OH...I'm using my old Everquest account name to do this, so mynickname in the chat room is Nursem Baktahelth LOL. That's me :D

I'll try to make another chat name that says Elf Mommy so you all know who I am. :)

I'm in! You have to sign up and wait for theverification email. Then click on the link and you can enter chat afteryou verified your account via the email that was sent.

If you made an account Nepo, you have to wait forthe confirmation email...mine is taking forever to come, but it'sprobably because I used an AOL account. :p

Elf Mommy wrote:
If you made an account Nepo, you have to wait for theconfirmation email...mine is taking forever to come, but it's probablybecause I used an AOL account. :p
Theproblem with me is that it says I left a field blank account sign upthing, but I didn't.

I am waiting on a a email too. What a goodidea!! I dont go in chat rooms anymore. gave that up when ihad my second son. Once in a while you can makefriends with a cool person but most of it is just no fun being in achat room. But a bunny chat room i can do.

Cristy

Hmm...the only way it will let me do it is if I sign up for spam e-mails, no thank you!!

And if I try to click no it gives me errors on my computer and freaky writing...looks like I won't be chatting there.

***EDIT*** I got it to work....but now no one's there *Cries*

talking now :) for the "spam emails" page there is a place to click on the bottom that says NO THANKS :D

EDIT: OH! And I seeeeeee you, U8myhouse! come in come in!

* sigh * I forgot that I already have an EZBoard identity.

Have to go through a lot of rigamaroll ... be right back again! :(

Latest posts

Back