Chat Sessions Are A Comin!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
chatsessions2.png

myspace8.gif

binksyani-1.gif
4.gif
bunnypoppingoutofground.gif

We are still trying to figure out the best times for this. That is something that may be played with for a bit till we figure out the best times. For this first weekend we are thinking 8am and 10pm Saturday. Than 10am and 7pm Sunday. That would be Eastern time (USA).

I will be starting a thread after the first session that will include chat scripts so that those who can not be there can read what was discussed and chime in with their own questions or comments.
bunny-1.gif
bunny.gif
Easter01g_1_.gif
lovebunny.gif
bunnycarrot.gif
rabbit2.gif
puff11.gif

All are welcome, I want everyone to feel free to ask question do not be afraid! I will be making a room in there thatwill be called RO Chat Sessions.Please stop in andfeel free to participate.

The first 10minutes are for people to arrive and than 30minutes of the discussion. (Or how ever long it takes.) Than 20 minutes free chat. At least this time. As each session happens we will see where things lead.

The first talk will be about......

:litterempty:Litter, :litterfew:Litter Boxes, :litterhealthy:Litter Training:sweep.........:dutch etc.....

blinkie_ruledby.gif

00240.gif

myspace8.gif

:biggrin2:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Ooo great idea!:biggrin2:Although do you know what times that would be for other time zones, as I have no idea what time that is over here!:shock::p
Nope :pI have to figure that out.

well it is 11:51am here so what time is it there?

timetowaste wrote:
iii love it alicia! let me know if there is anything i can do to help you out!

tracy
Figure time zones?:biggrin2:

Ack! I keep getting confused by how you guys lay the date out in the US. Here it's the day, month then year. I keep thinking, there aren't 26 months in the year, and it's not the 1st! :p

Look forward to the chatting, hopefully I can participate, I'll have to check the timing out.

Right now New York Tue 12:43 PM = London Tue 5:43 PM

So I go it would be

10pm=3am

9pm=2am

8pm=1am

7pm=12am

6pm=11pm

5pm=10pm

4pm=9pm

3pm=8pm

2pm=7pm

1pm=6pm

12pm=5pm

11am=4pm

10am=3pm

9am=2pm

8am=1pm

This is really good:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

you put it the time it is in the one place, and it gives you what time that would be in the second place.

So put the date and time of the chat that Ali has in this thread in the first part, and put your location in the second, and you're set.

So dates and times for the chat... (you can select EST in the location in the first time zone spot in the link)

* Saturday Jan 26th
- 8:00 EST
- 22:00 EST

* Sunday Jan 27th
- 10:00 EST
- 19:00 EST

Nadia

:biggrin2:OH YAY! I would love to hear about some of the litters over there.

:biggrin2::cool:

i'll be there for the pm one tomorrow, altho i may be a couple minutes late because i work until 8pm my time, and that is 10pm eastern time.

righty-o then, good luck alicia!

:goodluck

Latest posts

Back