Charlie has snuffles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenniferCameron

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and checked on Charlie and she had a little bit of white discharge coming our of her nose, in other words probably snuffles. I called Mclean Animal Hopital and made an appointment for tommorow with their rabbit vet. I'm posting this to ask if there is anything I can do for her at home until we see the vet. I hope it doesn't get worse throughout the day.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Aww poor Charlie!

Make sure you ask them to do a culture tomorrow its important to have her on the right antibiotic.

Is she breathing okay with eating well and everything?

Well I'm back from the vet, I had Winston and Charlie checked out. Winston is fine but Charlie is indeed sick. Charlie is now on Septra-sulfatrim for the next 7 days. She said that we caught it right at the beginning so the outlook is good. She started her on one of the lightest medicine because she's so young. Everything else is great though so I"m keeping my hopes up.

I have to add that I loved the vet, she was amazing if you are in Toronto and looking for a vet I would suggest McLean Animal Hospital Dr Julia Hammond.

Everyone there was so nice and they cared about the animals so much.

Latest posts

Back