Chaffing? There's blood.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marbles is doing great, Haley. Thanks for asking. He's still humpy but we took the giant pillow away so all he's left with are the small ones. No contact, no chaffing. Haha.

marbles1-2.jpg

marbles2-1.jpg

marbles3.jpg

That's him about a month ago. Don't let the poses fool you. He's still hyperactive. These are the only times when I can get a decent shot of him indoors. :D

Thanks. I can't take credit for how adorable he is though.:hug2:

BlueGiants, I showed my husband your avatar. We're fascinated with Flemish Giants. We've never seen one in real life. That must make for awesome bunny snuggles. :)

I can't remember if I've posted this already in another thread, but here's one more. :D

easterbunny.jpg

Aww theres my favorite Filipino Dutch!! He's looking more handsome than ever.

Im so glad he's feeling better. Give him a kiss from me. :)

Will do, Haley! :)

Gentle Giants, he's mixed. Mostly Dutch. I don't really know about the color either, sorry.

He looks like a black and white photo in most pics until you see the other objects in the picture are colored! I know in the US dutches of that color would be classified as a variant of "tort" but I think in some other countries he would be called "grey"

Latest posts

Back