catnip toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
On Saturday I went to our local Cat Show at the County Center. Every year they have this show and I've been lucky the last few years to go since I used to always work on that particular weekend. There was all breeds of cats and cats to be adopted and lots of vendors.

My mom wanted to go this year so we checked out some Bengal cats and the short haired Persians. I have a Persian and the short haired would be recommended with all the grooming you have to do. I donated to Forgotten Felines and checked out their kitties. They had some cages in the back that I went to see and there was a Tort named Daisy spayed 8 mos old and she came up to me and rubbed my hand and kissed me non stop. What a friendly cat and I love Torts they are so unique in their coloring. Gosh if I didn't have Tori the Queen of my place I would've taken Daisy home.

Then we went shopping everything you could think of like 75 vendors. I bought some toys from some shelters and a bed for Bentley and a ton of catnip toys this lady makes her own toys and grows her own catnip. I spent alot there and she was so cheap. The bunnies are still having peeing wars and some of Tori's catnip toys got peed on so she got a whole bag of toys. As soon as I came in she had her head in the bag. Here's Cindy's website it's so worth it they are all different sized I bought the large mice, pillows and small & medium logs. They are great for cats who love catnip.

http://www.cattyshack.net/products.htm

Back