Cat attack on my poor BK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to tell everyone on RO, and if I had a loud speaker that could travel across the world, I would scream into it...

BK is BETTER!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

He had his second to last vet appointment this morning. Vet said, his recovery has been remarkable, he is so much back to his old self and has even more personality and attitude now.
He will not go outside on his own again so he seems to have made up for that by really enjoying indoor play and just eating all the time now.
He eats for hours a day, its so good to see.
Going to go buy him a couple of shiny new toys when I can.

Its weird though because I feel so bad for Jack, gave BK extra cuddles and he knows tears well, so he fell asleep on my lap last night.

I am going to post up some pics soon under his bunny blog. I feel irrationally happy for BK and devastated for Jack, I could not lose my BK. He kinda likes to look after me:)

Thank you to everyone who helped me here on RO, have met some really lovely people.
So glad I found RO.
I have tons of stuff to post soon.

Thank you
Lisa

I wish you had a loud speaker to scream it into! This is fantastic news! I really admire you for all you did for him, it's really amazing. You did a wonderful job! Pat yourself on the back. Now, I'd like some pics when you get the chance:p.

Sorry was emotional at the time I wrote that, Black Jack is NZMinilops bridge bunny and I was reading about him yesterday and just can't get him off my mind.

You can read about him under her postings "Rainbow Bunnies"

I am so so happy for you and BK!

:pinkelepht::highfive::pinkbouce::hug::bunnydance:

I'm so sorry I didn't keep posting in this thread, I guess I prefer to read and then sometimes don't think that people would like it if I posted as well :headsmack

You're so sweet saying that about Jack, I got some tears when I read that. :hug1 You're one of the nicest people on here I think!

I'm so glad BK is so much better. I'd love to meet him one day :toast:

Latest posts

Back