Carrotz new digz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrotzMom

Reaction score
Not finished with it. Have anything that I could add would love. I am makeing a frame for the bottom so it can stay square shaped. Would the size be able to stay the same for my Flemie? Cause he will be free roaming when he is older.

IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

Looks great. I love the name on the cage. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it, I want one lol.

looks pretty darn good for your first build...good job!!! my first cage was awful..hehe..
u might wanna be careful with the large holed pieces along the top..i see u covered one of the big ones up on the bottom thats good...but all my buns found the larger holed cubes up top like that and kept jamming their heads thru and trying to squeeze out of there..and i dont have little buns ..i use the big hole cubes for the top of the cage cuz they cant get all the way up there very easy...its frustrating to be building ur cage and find that not all the pieces are the same size...grrr.
for my flemmies i go one more row up and i give them a whole shelf in the back..they love it ....i have to have tops on all my cages cuz i have pitbulls and i dont give them any opportunity to meet face to face..:) good job on ur cage ..ur gonna find it kinda fun to add onto it..i have all kinds of ideas for NIC cages ,.,i have 10 bunnies and weve built and tore down and rebuilt all of them numerous times just to get them right for each bunnies personality.....we buy zipties in bulk,,hehe.not sure if u want to do a shelf or if u have a door for them or not..what ideas do you have for the rest of it.?

lisa_sig.gif

Flash Gordon wrote:
looks pretty darn good for your first build...good job!!! my first cage was awful..hehe..
u might wanna be careful with the large holed pieces along the top..i see u covered one of the big ones up on the bottom thats good...but all my buns found the larger holed cubes up top like that and kept jamming their heads thru and trying to squeeze out of there..and i dont have little buns ..i use the big hole cubes for the top of the cage cuz they cant get all the way up there very easy...its frustrating to be building ur cage and find that not all the pieces are the same size...grrr.
for my flemmies i go one more row up and i give them a whole shelf in the back..they love it ....i have to have tops on all my cages cuz i have pitbulls and i dont give them any opportunity to meet face to face..:) good job on ur cage ..ur gonna find it kinda fun to add onto it..i have all kinds of ideas for NIC cages ,.,i have 10 bunnies and weve built and tore down and rebuilt all of them numerous times just to get them right for each bunnies personality.....we buy zipties in bulk,,hehe.not sure if u want to do a shelf or if u have a door for them or not..what ideas do you have for the rest of it.?

lisa_sig.gif
Well its just a temporary cage I am going to put a top on it and a shelf im waiting for him to get bigger. I got to get a bigger litter box. Can you post pics of your flemie cage? lol i want to see other NIC flemie cages so badly.

CarrotzMom wrote:
Amy27 wrote:
Looks great. I love the name on the cage. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it, I want one lol.
I made it from paper and cardboard and colored it with colored pencils.
Wow, it looks great. You did a good job.

Latest posts

Back