Carrot's,carrot's,carrot's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
I was giving the bunnies their veggie's this afternoon and i had cut some carrot's up and i tossed them in their salad and i alway's find it so adorable how the bunnies go searching for the carrot's firstlol....it's like their digging for gold lol....well to them it is like gold i suppose...edible gold :p

Miss Chocolate Bunny...:)

motivator5249700-1.jpg

ha ha ha Sooty does the same thing, if there are blueberries or someting good at the bottom he puts his whole head in the bowl and moves his head around resulting in all the lettuce coming out so he can get to the goodies,lol

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ha ha ha Sooty does the same thing, if there are blueberries or someting good at the bottom he puts his whole head in the bowl and moves his head around resulting in all the lettuce coming out so he can get to the goodies,lol

LOL that's exactly what my bunnies do as well...i find it so funny how they do that just to go searching for the ediblegold lol...more veggies end up on the floor as they search..such little piggie's...all they need to do is make the snorting noise like a pig lol...i alway's love to watch the bunnies eat their salad..it's just too funny.

Oh and you should see Chocolate Bunny when she hasn't made it to the plate in time..the way she bolt's over and just squeeze's her furry little self in between the other's lol....i should try to get that on video one day...oh and then Jack does this funny thing where ifhe cannot be bothered to go around the other side of the plate to eat where there is space...so which ever bunny is in his way,he will scratch their butt until they movelol....now that is too funny...he get's his way as well lol.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Sweet little Chocolate Bunny sure loves her carrots! Seeing that gorgeous bunny got me started this Monday morning with a big smile.

You know..i told Chockie how she made you smile...and you know how bunnies sometime's just move their mouth's for nothing?....well i can bunnylip read lol and she said 'oh that wonderful lady who sent us our furminator'

she send's you lot's of kisses.

And thank's everyone :)

Latest posts

Back