carpet cleaner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:DDitto :D

I use Nature's Miracle, Woolite Oxy Deep(regular and the pet stain version), or Simple Solution. They all workdecently and none of them have a horrible smell like some carpetcleaners do.

Heather

missyscove wrote:
vinegar water mixture or nature's miracle.
What's the ratio that you use for vinegar and water?? any specialformula of nature's miracle? I've seen it for cats, dogs, and ferrets.

I would guess that we use the dog one, weorigionally got it for the dogs, it's just now multipurpose:) I think that's kind of the normal one, then the others arespecial.

Usually half vinegar and half water, but I don't think it reallymatters all that much, you could probably use straight vinegar if youwanted too.

I've used straight vinegar on my carpet with excellent results, though my carpet is pretty dark and on the older side.

has anyone tried it on light-colored and/or new carpet?

Hi, our carpet is very light, I just pourvinegar from the bottle, let it soak for a couple of minutes,usea brush, pat it with paper towelsandvoila the urine spot has gone. It does not harm the carpet.

Soooska:apollo:

I use Spray 'n Wash Dual Power. It is a laundrystain remover that rocks! I dropped permanate marker on my tan couchand got it off with this stuff. It has stain remover and oxi action.http://www.spraynwash.com/Itworks so good.

Latest posts

Back