Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Dearest Carolyn, I have just been reading this on another post......................

"Dear Raspberry Swirl, Pamnock, and BunnyMommy,

I lit 3 white candles tonight and said a special prayer.

My prayer was that they give you some kind of special sign during thisholiday season confirming they still are very much in your lives. Iknow the three of them will answer it.

Be open to the signs. "Coincidence is God's way of remaininganonymous", and when that Coincidence happens in the form of a messagefrom our loved ones, that is their way of remaining anonymous. (Just myopinion.)

They are so proud of who you've become.

Love,
-Carolyn"

............. and your kindness never ceases to amaze me. You are sucha wonderful and kind person. There has never been a bad word that Ihave seen written by you. When we have had people on here that havebeen less than sympathetic or sometimes down right rude, you put a stopto it without causing any offence.

I came onto this board at my whits end, I washeavelypregnant,with a bunny thathad just had babies thatI didn't know she was having and almost straight awayyoubefriended me no question asked. I Struggled with a 27hour labour and thenhadCaitlyn, and you was alwaysasking how I was gettingon. I lost three of my first littersatsix weeks with no warning and who was there? You. It isn'tjust with me either. I have seen it with everyone - on every postthatyou make. Every member on this board is important to youand you are always thinking of everyone elses feelings!

You see its you that makes this board what it is. New friendships aremade each and every day and this wouldn't happen without you. So I justwanted to write my thanks to youand say "CAROLYN YOU ARE THEBEST!!!":D

Love

Vickie xx

Thank You, Vickie,

It's hard not to love this group. I know I'm not worthy of the commentsyou made. I try to do the best that I can, as we all do onthis forum.

Peace and Love to you this Holiday season. Do keep us posted as you areable, and try to think about names a little sooner than you did withCaitlyn. She was Baby Girl to us for too many days. *giggles*

All my Love to you and yours, Vickie.
-Carolyn

Back