Caramel has not binkied for a while.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
Caramel has not binkied for a while, ive noticed.

Since her brother j.f passed away in october last year. I firist thought its part of the

grief and stuff, but she still has not. she can run about fine, and I looked over her

today and not ingures or sore points on her paws, legs, body.

The male eyore also has not binkied for a while at all.

Should I be worried????

Thanks,
Elena

MMhh, I went out to look at them there now, they seem quite short as I clipped them about 2 weeks ago.
I did not cut the "quick" either so that would not cause discomfort..
Ill wait a while to see.
Thanks

It might just be because they aren't very interested in their surroundings anymore, I notice when I bring my bunnies to a part of the house or garden they haven't been before they get really excited and binky. I doubt it's because of her brother dying, she wouldn't grief that long, rabbits are prey animals and because of that death is a regular occurence. They tend to get over it pretty fast.

irishbunny wrote:
It might just be because they aren't very interested in their surroundings anymore, I notice when I bring my bunnies to a part of the house or garden they haven't been before they get really excited and binky. I doubt it's because of her brother dying, she wouldn't grief that long, rabbits are prey animals and because of that death is a regular occurence. They tend to get over it pretty fast.
I think thats why, the way the house and back garden is normal for them.
I realised about her not binkying for a while now but never remembered to ask for advice.
I knew that they dont grive for very long. So i thought I should ask.
Thanks

I'm new to rabbits and still learning all the different terms but what's binkied/binkying? Thx. Sorry to hijack your thread for a sec.

It's a funny bunny jump n twist acrobatic move! It's quite something to see, and usually means your bunny is excited and happy so he is jumpig for joy. You can find many videos of binkies on YouTube.

My boys sometimes don't binky for days or weeks as the lay of the land has not been different and it's not so exciting to them anymore, but sometimes I'll put a chair someplace different or lie down somewhere they don't expect and they get all interested in their surroundings again -- then the Bunny 500s begin and the binky galore breaks out. It depends on their mood if they are in good health.

Latest posts

Back