Caption Contest Contestants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have told Elf Mommythat I would be happy to post any future contest winners (with proper credits) onto my site (but only if the owner of the photo in question wants it to be up).

I'm not suddenly against RO in generalI just don't want there to be further trouble ;)

You can use any of my pictures and I'd be thrilled if they ended up on lolbunnies. Gosh then the whole world would see how cute my bunnies are.:)

Susan:)

I am ok as long as you let me know when you do so I can brag about it.

Well I will keep everyone who is ok with it in mind. :) I will also put up a link to the rabbits online community in my links section.

Also feel free to send mepics to my email [email protected].Blank photos are fine as are blankswith a caption idea (or two).

Definately more than ok to use any of my pics, as long as my name is on them!:)

I'd practically DIE of excitement to see one of my buns on LOLbunnies!! :D

Thank you, everyone!

Soooska, you are the photographer of the current caption contest! I have bookmarked this thread and will keep coming back here to choose from which posts to look for our photos! Thank you all for volunteering!

Minda

it's fine with me, just don't use any with faces in them, my mom would kill me:D.

ADEE wrote:
Watermark your photos people.... seriously.
no idea how to do that.....:(

the issue that arose with the photo certainly wasnt a flame just against LOL.. i think the idea is wonderful, people enjoy your website. It was in no way my intention to have you leave but rather inform people what can happen and how to fix it.

I would suggest to the member who asked how to watermark, to google it, im sure there are lots of different ways to do it.

Just a reminder. I am looking for contestants from this thread. I have it bookmarked!!! If you want your rabbits to be featured in the caption contest, post here so I can look through all of your posts for a good photo to use! :)

Thank you!

Minda

I talked to my guys and they said it was A OK to use any photo of them. :biggrin2:

Back