Can't Win

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Reaction score
Okay so some of you know that I rescued 2 babies, Scamp and Bubba. Scamp died on the table and Bubba ended up being very sick. Then Bubba was very mad and VERY hormonal and got out of his area and attacked my other bun Blake.
Blake has some serious wounds, one needed staples.
So Bubbas original foster took him back to get him fixed and hold him for a month then we will do a new meet and greet.

In the meantime I rescued another bun. Cookie, a dwarf english spot. @ year old neutered male. We did the meet and greet with my existing buns, Downy and Blake. It went GREAT, everyone got along perfect.

But now my Downy who was totally in love with Blake is in love with Cookie. She spends all her time with him and now my poor little injured Blake is not only hurt but very alone. I cried today while I watched him try to get close to Downy and Cookie. I feel so bad for him, he looks sssooooo sad and lonely.

I feel like I can not win here. We try to rescue buns, get them in a good loving forever home, they have the run of the whole house all day everyday as we work from home. They only go in their cage at night when we sleep, they get great veggies and hay, lots of toys and lots of litter boxes and yet my Blake got the crap kicked out of him and now he is all alone.

Will they eventually be a group or is Blake third man out for good?

Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back