Can't we Just Chop It Off????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
Ughhh. I am really mad cuz i broke my left leg in may. I was in a cast for 6 weeks(on crutches). It recovered nicely after going to physical thereapy. Since november it has been very painful near the achilies tendon. I went to the doctor about 7 times and they still dont no whats wrong.

I went to another doctor today for a second opinion and he still didnt see anything.I have had xrays(about 10), a catscan,and MRI. He said he didnt see anything thats bad. He told me to return to normal activity wich includes running which hurts horribly. I have heard I am just making an excuse to get out of P.E but I swear I am not. Thanks for letting me vent.:rant:

Hannah

sorry to hear about your leg. Just think if you cut it off, you can get a peg leg, and an eye patch :shock: :biggrin2: and be a pirate, AARRGGHHH :p

This might sound stupid but have they checked your achilies tendon i have heard of people having to have them operated on.

Does your leg feel like it's burning when you run?

If so, I have the SAME problem and I'm about ready to SNAP the next time I have to run for 5-10 minutes STRAIGHT! When I get done running, even for 2 minutes, my calves hurt SO bad and the only thing to relieve the pain is to sit down, which I can't do because we have to stretch our legs....so first the pain of running then the pain of stretching and WOWIE it feels like my legs being cut off.

I am soon going to have my mother write me an excuse to only run when my legs let me; so then if my legs hurt I won't run; that way my legs won't burn so badly and all.

Emily

That sounds so annoying and painful!

Not sure if this would help or not, but when I was 10 I broke my leg, and on the initial x-rays they didn't pick up that a bone in my ankle had slipped off to one side. So after I got my cast off no one beleived me about the pain I was in, until I got more x-rays and they finally picked up on it. I had an op to move the bone back, but recently twisted my ankle badly and even though that was a few weeks ago now, I have the sore ankle thing all the time again.

Almost feels like that feeling where your fingers need clicking, kinda, and it's worse by the end of the day.

Maybe have a look up on google about causes of ankle pain, I have been but haven't found anything that helpful yet.

I wish I could offer some help - I know this can't be fun at all and it hurts. I've got bad knees and it drives me nuts. I hope it gets better or that they offer you something to help. I know it's painful.

I run A LOT and in high school, I ran so much that I got "stress fractures" in my leg. These are tiny little hairline cracks in the bone that I got from too much pounding on them because I ran so much. Maybe your leg isn't totally healed and you still have stress fractures there? I'm not sure if an MRI or catscan would catch those, but I know I had a bone density scan to find them. They injected radioactive dye into my blood and put me in a machine that detected the radioactivity to show what my bone density was. ~~healing vibes~~

Latest posts

Back