Can't help but...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quyntarious

Reaction score
...be sad. When Amanda and I went tothe local pet store where we got velma, we found the cutest little lop(I can't tell you the specific lop breed) . He or she was abrownish, calm little bun who liked to be held. While I waspetting him, I happened upon some disturbing bumps, and when wepresented the bun to an employee she then took the bun to the managerwho does all the ordering. Apparently these were littlecysts, the bun had them on its ears and on its body. Themanager said that this was the third bun like this from that particularbreeder, and that she was sending that one back. I can't helpbut be sad for the poor little bun. And it upsets me that thestore would do something like that, if I had the money I would haveprobably bought the bun for a discount or something, just to know thathe at least went to a caring home, though I know taking on a bun withspecial needs is even more complicated. I don't know whatwill happen at the breeder, I hope the bun will live it's life at thebreeder's house, and that the breeder won't kill it. I hopethe breeder loves their bunbuns. :(

Yeah it is sad the way animals are treated:(

I don't think the petshop owner would really care about the bunny,shewill just exchange it,so she doesn't lose anything,what will happen tothe bunny..i don't know!

Poor little thing!:(

cheryl

thats a sad story. too often, these pet storesdont take the time to even check the bunnies over before putting themout for sale.

heres hoping that little one receives proper care..

Latest posts

Back