Can't bond??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samantha Way

Reaction score
I have had my bunny Peanut for about a year. I've tried to bond with her but nothing helps. All she does is run away from me. Is there something I should do that I maybe haven't tried before?

Is she spayed? That helps and also makes them more healthy. A trick I found is to get your rabbits attention, walk slowly towards it, then halfway put your knees on the ground and crawl like a baby so you appear smaller and not trying to seem big and aggressive.

Is she spayed? That helps and also makes them more healthy. A trick I found is to get your rabbits attention, walk slowly towards it, then halfway put your knees on the ground and crawl like a baby so you appear smaller and not trying to seem big and aggressive.
I would like to spay her, but where I'm from there aren't many vets who do that and after talking to the few that will, it is insanely expensive and I really just can't afford it right now. I will try the crawling trick though, thanks!

I have had my bunny Peanut for about a year. I've tried to bond with her but nothing helps. All she does is run away from me. Is there something I should do that I maybe haven't tried before?
Hi, can you describe what exactly did you try already?
You can also just lay on the floor and read or play with your phone or just take a nap for hours absolutely ignoring her, do it regularly so she can see you are just there and not trying to reach her and after time she should come out and explore. This worked for me all the time

Back