Can yous believes it?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
:?Can yous believes it?? I is locked in da house today. Daddy is building a "catch that wabbit door on da deck" Mommy says da she has had enough of twing to gets me to come in at nights. I is a big boy. I can come in when I wants to. I dink mommy's comments about me during da big thunderstorm last night should be "R" rated just like Fraggles photo. Dis is just not fair.

Well I is finally free. Dey lets me out. I don't see noffing different in the rabbit run. Mommy cleaned the carpets and washed all the patio bricks. I is freeee, woohoo. I am going to stay out for a long time. Mommy just smiled and laughed when she let me out. She says see you early tonights. Haaa, I is going to stay outs all night if I wants to, dere is nothing, nothing, NOTHINGGGGGG, she can does about it. heeheeehee. Life is goood.

I just loves to lie under the deck and listen to the birdies. I don't even eats that much grass. Last nights, I was just lying dere, enjoying the sounds and the ceiling opened up. Can you believes it, it just opened. Next ting, Mommy scoops up my little rabbit body and covers my face in kisses. I snorted my disaproval, but she just laughed. How could Daddy betray me likes dat. I hasn't jumped on his head in over a week. To puts a door in so mommy can weach me with her little short arms, is just unfair. Den they tells me, dey puts in 2 doors, one on each side. Ohhh, dat is sooo wrong.

Latest posts

Back