Can you tell me what breed my bunny is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Rabbit

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my bunny Stanley!

Not sure how old he is... he was free to good home :) His owners were moving away and unfortunatly couldnt take him... So now he is here with me :)

I know he has agouti fur but not sure what breed... can anyone help? Thanks

Heres a pic :)

100_1676.jpg

He's cute!

Something about him says to me "Mini Rex x Holland Lop (or Mini Lop)".He just has a lot of characteristics from each breed. Is he a big guy(6 pounds plus?), or smaller?

And you are right- he's a chestnut agouti.

Ooh thank you :) well I think he weighs about2.5kg/6.5pounds (i think)he is quite a big fella... a bit bigger than my dutch bunny :)

Will his personality help you with his breed?

Are you in the US?

Since you used kg and pounds when you gave his weight, I'm gonna guess you aren't in the US :)That means your guy is probably a Dwarf Lop x Mini Rex cross. Dwarf Lops get to around 6 pounds, but can go over.

Some breeds have generalizations that may fit most individuals, but not all within a breed. Mini Rex tend to be curious and outgoing, while Lops tend to be more laid back and snuggly. But I've met opposites of both within the breeds, too, lol! But feel free to tell us more about his personality! That's greatthat you were able to give him a home!

Hey no Im from Austrlia :)

Mum went shopping and brang home a heavy box... I thought it was a puppy :D

Well, I dont think Stanley has been handled very much, he is very snuggly towards his cage mate and grooms her a lot (peter, his cage mate is the boss) um... but when I try to get him out of his cage he can become quite agressive lol Other than that he a really great bunny :)

Latest posts

Back