Can you help me determine what color my mini rex is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexingtons

Reaction score
Well, let's just say that I'm not an expert on rabbit coloring and genetics. I know my lionhead is a red-eyed white since I have a pedigree that says so, but my mini rex has me stumped. I know he is a broken pattern, but that's as far as I get.There are so many colors that my head starts spinning and I get confused. Heck, I'm not even that great at telling what my own hair color is!

Anyway, I'll post a couple of pictures of my William below. I'd appreciate any suggestions y'all might have.

William5.jpg

The next picture shows the markings on his back pretty well.

William2.jpg

I know he's cute [heh heh] but I'd like to know what color he is. It's just for my benefit, so don't go crazy...

I was going to say opal at first but look a little bit brownish so could it be chocolate? I'm not sure if the hair would be to short in a rex to see the full color of the hair if it were an opal? So might appear chocolate? Pam what do you think?

The fawn appears to be showing through the coat, which gives it a brownish look. It still appears opal to me ;)

Pam

Latest posts

Back