can you guys ID my rabbit for me

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Vivi

Reaction score
hey

since there are a lot of different kind of breeds out there i was wondering if can you ID my rabbit for me his eyes are red just in case you need to know.

Vivi

Reaction score
his name is Lennie and no i dont know how much he weighs. i was thinking of just buying one of those regular weigh things and see how much he weighs. do you think those regular one will work??? he is a lil heavy because my lil bro hates picking him up because he says his heavy. but i think he is just weak. he is about 9 months old how much should he weigh???

Starlight Rabbitry

Reaction score
I would definitely need the weight on him. To me he looks like a Florida White however, there are a lot of breeds that have Ruby-Eyed White as a variety.

He is very cute. :bunnydance:

Sharon

gentle giants

Reaction score
Dutches_Rock wrote:
I'm going to have to say a white Flemish Giant or a New Zealand White, but I'm no expert :D Very cute!
Well, he's definatly not a Flemish (the ears would be bigger, and so would his bone structure) but he could be a New Zealand. I don't know really what that breed looks like. He's very cute, though!

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry

Reaction score
Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
I would definitely need the weight on him. To me he looks like a Florida White however, there are a lot of breeds that have Ruby-Eyed White as a variety.

• Florida White avg. weight - between 4-6 pounds with an ideal weight of 5 pounds.

• New Zealand avg. weight - between 9-11 pounds with an ideal weight of10 pounds (Bucks) and between 10-12 pounds with an ideal weight of 11pounds (Does)
(Pictures from ARBA website... http://www.arba.net/photo.htm)

TinysMom

Reaction score
Definitely not flemish...the ears aren't right....I'm guessing New Zealand from the way he fits in the harness (he looks bigger to me than a Florida White) but I could be wrong..

Peg

Vivi

Reaction score
thanx for all the comments about lennie. i will get a weighing thing to see how much he weighs. also i will take a side pic as soon as i get my camera back.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
You can always use a regular scale, weigh yourself, then weigh yourself holding the bunny, and subtract the difference.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
TinysMom wrote:
Definitely not flemish...the ears aren't right....I'm guessing New Zealand from the way he fits in the harness (he looks bigger to me than a Florida White) but I could be wrong..

Peg

I was thinking the ears are short for a NZ, but it's got to be one of those two, I'd say, depending on weight.

Rose

Vivi

Reaction score
well i finally got the cam back and like i said he is a side pic of lennie these are recent pics the other pic was from like 2 months or so ago.

and here is pic of lennie chowing down

naturestee

Reaction score
His ears do look too short for a New Zealand. Any idea of his weight? He looks a bit like my Fey without the eye bands. She's about 3.5 pounds and is a dwarf without the dwarf gene.

From the looks of the pile of cilantro, Lennie is a very happy bunny!