can someone identify my bunnys????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no clue how old my bunnies are...

i found them at a school, they were runing wild...

it turns out that the school had the parents and as soon as the babyswere born they abandoned them. tommy and brenda were the only servivingbunnys.

sorry about the spelling

i am 13 and my name is evan

total bunny wrote:
i have no clue how old my bunnies are...

i found them at a school, they were runing wild...

it turns out that the school had the parents and as soon as the babyswere born they abandoned them. tommy and brenda were the only servivingbunnys.

sorry about the spelling

i am 13 and my name is evan

Aww thats terrible - how nice of you to take them in! How long have you had them now?

Vickie

Wow its awesame that those bunnies found a home. You must be very proud to have such beautiful bunnies.

I would say from the markings that Brenda is definitely part Dutch. The other part could be American or New Zealand.

Ed

Benjamin1001.jpg

Benjamin1003.jpg

Hi

Can anyone help identify what breed my bunny Benjamin is? Thevet has no idea and thinks he is a cross breed but I would like to knowhis ancestry. He is 18 months old and very naughty -sometimes grumpy and grunts a lot despite my care and attention to him- I think his grumpiness may be a feature of his breeding.Any ideas?

Rebecca

Latest posts

Back