Can I just say......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
I love this forum...

I love that I can come onto RO when I'm having a rough day, and look atall the bunny pictures, and the sweet replies and wonderful thingseverybody says to one another, and it completely uplifts my day.

I love that we all love and respect one another, like a true family should, and that we all work together for a common goal.

I love that this site has so many people that love and care aboutanimals as much and beyond as I do. I grew up thinking wewere a rarity, and that I would never find friends like the ones I'vefound here...that would do anything for animals, and that love andcherish them and treat them like they are...actual members of thefamily!

I love that this site seems to attract and is full of the nicest,sweetest, most caring, loving, understanding, wonderful, pure-hearted,amazing people on earth.

I love that I can vent about my bad day, and within moments, I've gotall sorts of loving, understanding, encouraging words from my friendsand RO family here.

I love that you can sit down and just read through a few posts, and you're pretty much GUARANTEED to end up smiling.

And I love that, even if there's one bad apple, there are so manywonderful, beautiful souls here, that that one bad apple gets outshinedcompletely...and that bad apples aren't tolerated here.

Rabbits Only is so refreshing...it's like a breathe of fresh air amidstthe pollution the internet can be. You mods and admin's havetruly built a palace here at RO, and I just wanted to commend you forit. I wish I could do so much more in commendation, but Ihope just hearing how beautiful a site this is will brighten your dayand remind you that all your hard work pays off...that it does reapHUGE wonderful things here.

That hard work does not go unnoticed, believe me.:) Anybody that comes to this site always tells me the samething...they are amazed at how wonderful and kind and caring the peopleare here. And that's something to really be proud ofguys! :D

My name is Rosie, and I love the Rabbits Only forum. :)

I agree also!!I have been along time member, even though I do not post much. I learn alot from this forum, and it is not always aboutrabbits!!! The Mods and Admins do a greatjob and it is greatly appreciated.Happy New year toall. Beckie,Trouble and Trixie :)

Awww, thanks Rosie, :blushan:I'm sure all the Mods appreciate it, I sure do.

But I will correct one thing ... we DO tolerate bad apples, and 99times out of a hundred, they turn out not to be so bad afterall!

The people here are REALLY NICE! And when people are nice toeach other, it cascades through the whole forum. You get niceshiny apples instead of crabs. :lol

There really isn't anything going on behind the scenes, noody is beingbanned, no threads are deleted or locked (although the odd one getsmoved to a private room). And there's no magic formula, otherthan to have equally nice (and helpful) moderators who respect themembers.

People like you make it what it is, so we should be thanking you! :hug:

But I do have to give a ton of credit to the Mods as well. What a great crew! :bouquet:

sas :bunnydance:

Amen to all that's been said! I've been a memberof several forums on the 'net in the past several years, and over thattime have eventually lost interest in them - either the site was notvery interesting, or people drifted away, or there was so much internalfighting that it was unbearable to stay. But I've found that RO is theone place I keep returning to, not only for the wonderful informationthat's readily available on caring for rabbits, but for the genuinelove, caring and support that's expressed so often by others here...andfor the wonderful exchange of stories about our pets.

Many thanks to all of you who keep this forum the way it is...a haven away from home for so many. You guys are great!

Yes i too agree. I tend to not often mst much but i read topics on a daily basis. Love this site!

Happy new year all and may we be able to chat on here forever!

:happynewyear:

Aww...you're too sweet! :)

I had no idea, really...I thought there was a lot going onbehind-the-scenes to handle not-so-great things (as most sites needdone).

I LOVE that it's truly just the people here, as well as the wonderful mods, that make the site as great as it is!! :D

You guys (all of you) are so awesome!! :D

Pipp wrote:
Awww, thanks Rosie,:blushan:I'm sure all the Mods appreciate it, I suredo.

But I will correct one thing ... we DO tolerate bad apples, and 99times out of a hundred, they turn out not to be so bad afterall!

The people here are REALLY NICE! And when people are nice toeach other, it cascades through the whole forum. You get niceshiny apples instead of crabs. :lol

There really isn't anything going on behind the scenes, noody is beingbanned, no threads are deleted or locked (although the odd one getsmoved to a private room). And there's no magic formula, otherthan to have equally nice (and helpful) moderators who respect themembers.

People like you make it what it is, so we should be thanking you! :hug:

But I do have to give a ton of credit to the Mods as well. What a great crew! :bouquet:

sas :bunnydance:

I've learned from when Emily and I took over theadmin duties a year ago that it really does only take one or twonegative and/or combative people to put a whole forum on edge.

Physically having those people remove themselvesfrom the mix--mostly voluntarily -- hasdone wonders for the forum decorum in the past. Butin order to keep up the good will and positive vibes, I've also learnedthat simply not responding with equal negativity is still thekey. People are usually combative because they'reunhappy or insensitive, but when people respond to them with humour andsensitivity, it usually dispels their fears and displeasure.It makes it so much easier to set aside differences and just agree todisagree.

The people here have backed us on this every step of the way, and I'meternally grateful for that. I will admit that moderating aforum can bea tough job, it's extremely time consuming, andit's hard to walk away to get things done in your three-dimensionallife (as JimD pointed out in a post not long ago -- :stikpoke) whenpeople need help orencouragement, but thegreat ROcrowd makes it a pleasure, not a chore.

So here's a personal thanks from me to all, a thought that I'm sureEmily (and now Angela and Stephanie) and all the Mods share.:hug2:

sas

I fully agree...sometimes just agreeing todisagree is just the best thing to do. I'm always happierwhen things can just get handled, but sometimes that IS the way tohandle them.

What a wonderful site...and what an incredible job you guysdo. I know it's hard sometimes when you have things going onin your life...and believe me, we all appreciate all the time andeffort you guys put into this site. :)

RO is awesome! :D

Pipp wrote:
I've learned from when Emilyand I took over the admin duties a year ago that it really does onlytake one or two negative and/or combative people to put a whole forumon edge.

Physically having those people remove themselvesfrom the mix--mostly voluntarily -- hasdone wonders for the forum decorum in the past. Butin order to keep up the good will and positive vibes, I've also learnedthat simply not responding with equal negativity is still thekey. People are usually combative because they'reunhappy or insensitive, but when people respond to them with humour andsensitivity, it usually dispels their fears and displeasure.It makes it so much easier to set aside differences and just agree todisagree.

The people here have backed us on this every step of the way, and I'meternally grateful for that. I will admit that moderating aforum can bea tough job, it's extremely time consuming, andit's hard to walk away to get things done in your three-dimensionallife (as JimD pointed out in a post not long ago -- :stikpoke) whenpeople need help orencouragement, but thegreat ROcrowd makes it a pleasure, not a chore.

So here's a personal thanks from me to all, a thought that I'm sureEmily (and now Angela and Stephanie) and all the Mods share.:hug2:

sas

How often do you find agroup of nice people all in the same place! :D

cheryl

I love this forum. I am on several elist. Love most of them.

I love that this board has such awide base ofinformation. You see all the different sides ofrabbits. You meet people that are just asinsane as you. You get to make a bunnynappinglist. You have a support system that rocks.

:mad:One lady keeps popping upin my other groups.Ican't stand this woman.:mad: If she shows up here I just mightleave!:mad:

Latest posts

Back